Tuesday 4 November 2008

Writing Update...

My attempt to turn some of things I've discussed on this blog into a coherent non-fiction book is preceding apace. So far I've discussed the process of pre-production, what box-office numbers really mean, and about a dozen other topics. I've structured the book in a way that it's to explain how Hollywood works as a business, an art, and a state of mind.

It's a lot of work, but so far it looks like it's going to be worth it.

Wish me luck and sacrifice a goat for the success of this project.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I was just beginning my effort to read back through your blog to educate myself in prep for your book release when the click back to the main page revealed this happy update. In my reading so far, I've chocked on a raisin laughing, attempted to eat a pistachio shell rather than the nut and actually did eat a nut I'm quite sure was moldy because I was too engrossed in reading to glance down at what I was putting in my mouth. I have high hopes for you, I really, really do. Now I must get back to my reading, because I am quickly running out of time.

    ReplyDelete