Monday 20 April 2009

Sometimes You Get Pleasant Surprise....

Many years ago I became a member of Triggerstreet.com an online community set up by Kevin Spacey and some corporate sponsors to allow budding screenwriters to read and review each other's work.

The thing is I haven't been able to participate in it for years, literally. But I just got a review for one of the scripts I posted, a horror thriller called
Somebody's Out There, and, of all things, it was a good review, in fact, a glowing review. Maybe a bit too glowing for a simple horror story told in a complicated way, and too bad the reviewer didn't run a studio, but I'll take any praise I can get. It does my already bloated ego good.

And while I'm here, I'm just going to plug the book with my short story. (I have to, it's a small press release, and it needs all the promotion it can get. So order your copy, enjoy my story
The Dixie Chrononauts, and let me know what you think.)


No comments:

Post a Comment