2011 is done and dusted, 2012 is upon us, so I'm going to use my psychic ability to tap into the time stream and predict THE FUTURE!
I have 12 predictions for 2012!
Let us begin...
1. Justin Bieber's career will go into decline when his body develops a resistance to the drugs his management's been giving him to stave off puberty.
2. Adam Sandler will be involved in the making of a shitty movie.
3. Hollywood studios will attempt to fight the doldrums that made 2011's box office so poor by remaking every film released in 2011, but doing it louder, and in 3D.
4. Scientists will invent time travel in 2012. Then again in 2005, 1993 & finally in 1986.
5. The comic book movie trend will reach its nadir with the release of the $350 million production of Little Lulu 3D starring Julia Roberts in the title role.
6. The world will learn the secret the success of the Kardashian clan. Stupid people who buy their shit.
7. Al Pacino will have a moment of clarity and realize that he's been hamming it up way to much for a very long time. Sadly, that moment will be brief.
9. Charlie Sheen will learn the true meaning of the word "winning" when he suddenly realizes that he really is not winning.
10. The decline of the movie star as a cultural force and box office draw will continue.
11. Hollywood's denial of the decline of the movie star will become even more adamant, and star salaries will continue to climb.
12. The Mayan Calendar Doomsday bullshit will not end until December 31st 2012.