Friday 3 June 2016

More Shameless Self Promotion!

As you know, my mystery novel A MINT CONDITION CORPSE is now on sale as an e-book from Fahrenheit Press.


You literally have zero excuses to not buy it.

Now go buy it, come back, read the rest of this blog post, then go to this site, pick up the books by the other members of Fahrenheit's Rogues Gallery, then read my book and post a review.

You can get an entire summer's reading for less than $30.

That's a downright crazy bargain.

What do you think Captain America?

18 comments:

  1. Hope you return soon! I am still suffering withdrawals from your lack of postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raptor disrespect from behind15/1/17 9:36 pm

    Come back please!!!

    You made sense of hollywierd's wierdness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Raptor disrespect from behind16/5/17 6:29 pm

      I'm left unsatisfied without it

      Delete
    2. I still check for the D!!!!!!!!!1 D will return!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. I refuse to give up on the D!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Nearly six years later, still waiting on for ya D!

      Delete
    5. It's Halloween 2022, still waiting.
      If your still out there somewhere D, we all miss you and wish you well.

      Delete
    6. I am still waiting too. still not giving up on the D

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can wait forever. D will return one day!!

    ReplyDelete