Tuesday 13 January 2009

Random Thoughts That Rattle Around In This Head of Mine...

I congratulated Kate Winslet on her wonderful pair of Golden Globes, and she slapped me.

(insert drumshot)

I get no respect, no respect at all.

Neither does NBC.

Despite what Variety says, the Golden Globes had the lowest ratings since NBC started carrying them in 1996.

Dammit. Silverman can't even get a hit with drunk celebrities making asses out of themselves.

(insert drumshot)

Radical Islamic extremists have threatened to behead Madonna.

I know how they feel after I heard her last single.

(insert drumshot)

These are the jokes folks.... hey, where are you going... come back, I'm here all week, try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

1 comment:

  1. Falling ratings, hail new media.

    Behead Madonna? Yeah, lots of news!

    ReplyDelete