Monday 14 June 2010

Hollywood Babble On & On #533: Back Pain Edition

Welcome to the show folks...

Threw my back out yesterday, & I aggravated it more today working on the old domicile. Plus, I'm looking around the movie news sites, and the stories going around today are either stuff I've previously written about ad nauseum, or they don't really put a wind up my kilt. (Also, I tried to post this a couple of hours ago, but then my power went out for an hour and a half. Lovely day.)

So here are some more lame little jokes I do occasionally to fill space...

Ryan Seacrest's stalker sentenced to 2 years in prison & a lifetime of cruel mockery for poor taste in demented obsessions.

MTV is looking for a "Twitter Jockey." Applicants must be both intellectually vapid, corporation friendly, &, above all, obedient enough to act like P Diddy is musically relevant.

Hollywood to remake "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead." New title will be "Don't Tell The Audience That Creativity Is Dead."

Country singer & sausage entrepreneur Jimmy Dean died today. Instead of a funeral, he'll be fried & served alongside scrambled eggs, & toast.

Hall & Oates have canceled a concert in Arizona in protest over the state's immigration law. This move makes Arizonans declare the law a success, & immediately start working on a law that offends Justin Bieber.

Anyway, hopefully my back will be.... uh, back to normal tomorrow, and that someone in Hollywood do something stupid and melodramatic for me to crank about.

Zucker, Weinstein Brothers, I'm counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment