Monday 2 May 2011

Ask Me A Question...

For some reason everybody's talking about Royal Weddings, Dead Terrorists, and Canadian Elections instead of the sort of news that really matters, and by that I mean showbiz business news, and I'm still recovering from my spring cold I won't be doing much blogging tonight.
Link

However, I am opening the floors to questions.

That's right, if you have a question about anything to do with the business behind popular culture, then drop it right in the comments. I will either answer them, or pull something out of my ass to pretend that I know what I'm talking about.

So get off your duffs and ask something.

And while you're thinking up questions to ask me, take a moment to order a copy of Studio Notes for Literary Classics, a compendium of the most rancid drippings from my brain pan, now available as a paperback ($10.93), e-book($5.99), or the fancy shmancy deluxe edition ($39.97). Buy it, love it, force your friends to buy it, because I need the money.

2 comments:

  1. I have only one question.

    When Can I Buy "The Book"?

    That's all I need to know.


    Well, that and why it was that every other Star Trek movie sucked. :D

    Cheers!
    Fuloydo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of Declaration Entertainment ?

    ReplyDelete